CEPAR CALL FOR PAPERS FOR FORTHCOMING ISSUES 2023
The mission of Central European Public Administration Review is to contribute to the theoretical and practical progress of public administration in central European and other countries, adopting European principles. Public administration is respectively understood as one of the vital social subsystems that directly affect the development of the whole societies and needs to be addressed in a scientifically sound and multidisciplinary way. In this respect, particularly contemporary issues are addressed, such as globalisation, crises, post-socialist transitions, digitalisation, delegation of powers, migrations, strive for rule of law, transparency and participation in public issues, efficiency and accountability issues and other similar challenges and reforms.
Guidelines for Prospective Authors:
We encourage prospective authors to submit full papers based on IMRaD structure. Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not publicly available or has been largely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a double blind peer review process. Manuscripts are to be submitted online at http://cepar.fu.uni-lj.si/index.php/CEPAR/about/submissions
The journal is indexed and referred to by ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index, Clarivate Analytics), HeinOnline, ECONLIT, CNKI SCHOLAR, EBSCO, IPSA - International Political Science Abstracts, IBSS, WPSA, SSRN, CSA Proquest, ERIH+, ULRICH's and Google Scholar.
The publisher of the journal is a member of COPE - Committee on Publication Ethics, the European Association of Science Editors (EASE) and OpenAIRE.
The journal is also a member of CEE Network of Public Administration and Policy Journals.
The journal and its articles are permanently archived in a repository The Digital Library of Slovenia and Repository of the University of Ljubljana.
The journal adheres to COPE ethical standards of best practice of journal policy.
- Target Dates:
- Submission of full manuscripts: 20 March 2023 for Issue 1/2023 and 20 August 2023 for Issue 2/2023.
- Reviews and feed-back information to authors: 15 April 2023 for Issue1/2023 and 20 September 2023 for Issue 2/2023.
- Submission of revised papers: 10 May 2023 for Issue1/2023 and 10 October 2023 for Issue 2/2023.
- Publication: May and November 2023
Papers submitted earlier than the submission date will be put through the review process on a rolling basis, and their authors may expect to hear back sooner.
- Author Benefits:
- Reliable, Easy, Transparent and Fast Publication Process.
- Every article receives a DOI number.
- Paper will be published online.
- We have team of prestigious academic reviewers.
- Indexing of paper in all major online bibliographic journal databases.
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your paper.
For any additional information, please contact Editor’s office at: firstname.lastname@example.org