10 recommended top-cited and the most up-to-date article
Hereby, the editorial board of CEPAR offers an insight into its content and public administration discipline by listing the selected top-cited and the most up-to-date articles.
The selection of top-cited articles:
- The Role of Public Governance Practices for Business R&D Activity in the EU
- Factors Contributing to the Successful Implementation of Management Innovations
- Efficiency of Medical Laboratories after Quality Standard Introduction: Trend Analysis of EU Countries and Case Study from Slovenia
- Current Tendencies of Judicial Review as Reflected in the New Hungarian Code of Administrative Court Procedure
- Local Self-Governments in Hungary: Recent Changes through Central European Lenses
The selected up-to date articles:
- Public Administration Reform over Time - Did Change Lead to a More Effective Integrity Management?
- Collaborative Governance Challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemics: Czech Republic and Slovakia
- The Ne Bis In Idem Principle in Tax Law: European and Italian Frameworks
- The Psychosocial Impact of the Romanian Government Measures on the Population During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Measurement Model of Professional Operation of State Administration