10 recommended top-cited and the most up-to-date article
Hereby, the editorial board of CEPAR offers an insight into its content and public administration discipline by listing the selected top-cited and the most up-to-date articles.
The selection of top-cited articles:
- The Role of Public Governance Practices for Business R&D Activity in the EU
- Social Responsibility and Consensus Orientation in Public Governance: a Content Analysis
- Efficiency of Medical Laboratories after Quality Standard Introduction: Trend Analysis of EU Countries and Case Study from Slovenia
- Public Sector Reform from the Post-New Public Management Perspective: Review and Bibliometric Analysis
- The Psychosocial Impact of the Romanian Government Measures on the Population During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The selected up-to date articles:
- The Impact of Digitalization on Public administration, Economic Development, and Well-Being in the EU Countries
- Social Aspects of Democratic Safeguards in Privacy Rights: A Qualitative Study of the European Union and China
- The Centrality of Prosocial Values in Work Motivation among Public and Private Sector Employees
- Transition to Circular Economy and Management of Public Services of General Economic Interest
- Gender Differences in Implementing Organizational Change in Romania's Central Public Administration
For more, please, see Archive and Current issue.